"Kingdom Builders" is a New Chapel strategic generosity initiative.
Kingdom Builders are focused on showing compassion, reaching out, and advancing the mission of God in our time. It's a group of people who are passionate about making a Godly legacy as we give above-and-beyond financial investments into The Kingdom. They have the gift of giving. Pastors set the vision for the church while leaders with the gift of generosity set the pace of it.
Kingdom Builders is open to anyone who feels called to invest in
building God’s Kingdom by committing to give consistently to the Kingdom
Builders fund over and above their tithe each year.
We invest in three main areas:
- People - Outreach Events and Initiatives, Benevolence and Mercy, & Leadership Development
- Places - 2022 Goals include dedicated facilities for students, & NewKidz facility upgrades
- Partnerships - Missions partners (Local, National, and Global) & Church Planting
It's proven: When we extend our faith and believe God for amazing things - He comes through!
Whether sending missionaries to the nations of the world, planting new
churches, reaching out, or caring for the poor: We believe that as Christians, we are
called to participate actively in the Great Commission. We're called to impact the
world and building the Kingdom of God into every sphere of society.
How do you participate and fund "Kingdom Builders?"
- Kingdom Builders Offering - Each year, we launch our next season of "Kingdom Builders" with a special offering opportunity. This serves as the "first-fruits" of New Chapel's investment in all of our Kingdom Builders initiatives. The next opportunity is December 12th, 2021.
- Strategic Giving - Every time you give, you have the opportunity to designate a specific amount of financial support directly to Kingdom Builders. These funds will be used solely to resource all of our Kingdom Builders initiatives.
"We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us.
If your gift is... giving, then give generously..."